Tenors Needed in Southern California

  • HawkDG11
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      Remember When, a performing Jazz Vocal Group, is in need of at least
      one or 2 tenors. The group performs Jazz Vocal standards, Movie
      Favorites and Big Band Vocals. Our style is like Manhattan Transfer.
      We do some acapella songs, but most of our music is performed with
      big band sound tracks as a background.

      We are losing a good tenor due to health reasons. I am in need of
      at least 2 tenors to fill the void. While we can perform with only
      5 people, the main group has 10 people. That way, when someone is
      ill, we can still perform. Rehearsals are on Thursday evening in
      the Pasadena - Glendale area, northeast of DownTown Los Angeles, CA

      The group is a lot of fun. I would perfer someone 30-55, but
      someone outside of that age group would be fine. To see our older
      versions of Remember When, visit our web site:
      http://www.JazzVocalGroup.com

      If you are interested in auditioning, please contact Steve Hawkins
      at his personal E-Mail: STHawkins@...