RE: [la-acappella] Harmony sweeps

  • Eric Mueller
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2001
      I'd have been there, had I not been out of town :-) Would love to get as much advance notice for all L.A. area (incl South Bay and Orange County) events... sorry I missed this one. Best, -Eric
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2001
        This is Mary Beth Treen. I'm the North American agent for The Swingle
        Singers. I've not used this yahoogroups before, and I don't know how to
        anyway. But thought I'd let you know the Swingle Singers will be in CA March
        3 at Citrus College, Glendora, March 8, at Pepperdine University, Malibu,
        March 9 at East County Perf. Arts Center, El Cajon, and at Luther Burbank
        Center, Santa Rosa, on March l0. Hope you can make it to at least one of
        them!