College acapella concerts?

  • Roland Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      From a quick glance, I don't see many college acapella related
      announcements here. Are there other lists that might have more
      information about college groups performing in LA? I had also noticed
      college groups no longer posting on ba-acapella either, so I wonder if
      it was a policy thing discouraging college groups from posting, or if
      college groups just don't want old foggies like myself attending their
      concerts anymore.

      Roland