Alpha Voices and Sixth Wave: Pura Voz Concert

  • alphavoices2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Dear Fans,

      I am writing to inform you that Alpha Voices will be performing at
      the Jazz Bakery on Sunday February 13, 2005 from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00
      P.M. The concert will also feature performances from Sixth Wave and
      this year Los Angeles Regional champs.

      Alpha Voices will be touring in Los Angeles during mid February.
      Our agenda will include: several concerts, educational workshops,
      and hosting the upcoming Los Angeles Harmony Sweepstakes. Please
      visit our webpage for more info. (www.alphavoices.com)

      For the Jazz Bakery concert, we will team up with another celebrated
      vocal band: Sixth Wave (2001 Harmony Sweepstakes National
      Champions). In addition, we are offering the upcoming champions the
      opportunity to open the concert for us. Los Angeles vocal
      championship will be held the day before our gig at the Jazz Bakery.
      So, our plan is to reunite three vocal bands, the very best of the
      best (2001, 2004, 2005)…of pure vocal Jazz. It will be cool for the
      Sweeps audience to watch a full concert with this year and last year
      champs the day after the competition!!!

      In harmony,

      Johnny Davis Figueroa
      Bassman
      Alpha Voices
      PO Box 1814
      Caguas PR 00725
      Phone: 787 744-4663, Fax: 787 753-0120, PCS: 787 586-2851
      booking@...
      www.alphavoices.com