Auditions for Sixth Wave

  • Amy Fogerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005

      Los Angeles-based group Sixth Wave (2001 National Harmony Sweepstakes Champions) is looking for a phenomenal alto (or possibly high tenor) to join us in our a cappella journey.  Wonderful candidates would have excellent sight-reading skills, great intonation, a terrific blend, and a real love for the music.  Dependability and a firm commitment of time and energy are essential.  Business/booking experience, vocal improv ability, and/or vocal percussion skills would be a definite plus.  Clips from both our our albums can be heard at our website (www.6thwave.com/merchandise.asp).  Please contact Gary Rosen at Gary@...