Playlist from Tuesday Night Swipes with Marty Israel...On the air tonight!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      From my good friend and colleague concerning his "Tuesday Night Swipes" show .. Tune in tonight and hear some great music on The Harmony Network...where all the great singers have gone.

      Hi everyone!

      If you tuned in to Tuesday Night Swipes this past Tuesday night, you heard the following:

      Featured CutBoston Common: The Old Songs MEDLEY

      Mystery Cut – Rural Route Four: I’ve Got The Time, I’ve Got The Place

      (OPENER) Dealer’s Choice – Goodbye, Old Dixie, Goodbye

      Unplugged: The Moment I Saw Your Eyes

      Louisville Times: Everybody Step/Alexander’s Ragtime Band MEDLEY

      A Cappella Express: “C” Jam Blues

      Freestyle: A Shine On Your Shoes

      Scottsdale Chorus: If You Love Me, Really Love Me

      Four Freshmen: Walkin’ My Baby Back Home

      Fanatix: Something’s Gotta Give

      New Tradition Chorus: Takin’ A Chance On Love

      AHQ: Deep River

      Max Q: My Honey’s Lovin’ Arms/Honey That I Love So Well MEDLEY

      Prairie Winds Chorus: All That Jazz

      Kindred Spirits: The Glory Of Love

      Upstate Rhythm: You’re Nobody Til’ Somebody Loves You

      Toronto Northern Lights: Bring Him Home

      The Real Group: There Will Never Be Another You

      Metropolis: You Gotta Know How To Love ‘Em

      St Louis Harmony Chorus: Danny Boy

      Manhattan Transfer: Operator

      Growing Girls: Thank You For The Music

      Gas House Gang: We’re Little But We’re Loud

      Robert Shaw Chorale: Shenandoah

      Dealer’s Choice: Mr Piano Man

      Gem City: If I Were A Rich Man

      The Master’s Men: Rock MEDLEY – Rock Of Ages/Standing On The Solid Rock

      Swing Street: Ella Fitzgerald MEDLEY

      Alexandria Harmonizers: Puttin’ On The Ritz/Slummin’ On Park Avenue MEDLEY

      Easy Lis’nin’: Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off

      Michigan Jake: The Old Piano Roll Blues

      Images: Almost Like being In Love

      Vox One: Over The Rainbow

      Ambiance: The Joint Is Jumpin’

      Southern Gateway Chorus: You Keep Coming Back Like A Song

      M-Pact: Eight Days A Week

      The Ritz: Elmer Fudd MEDLEY

      Rich Tones: Rockabye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody

      Philharmonix: A Whole New World

      4 Star Collection: Darkness On The Delta

      Vocal Majority: You Don’t Know Me

      King’s Singers: I Heard It Through The Grapevine

      Gotcha!: Wait Till The Sun Shines, Nellie

      Pride of Baltimore Chorus: Lullaby in Ragtime

      Take 6: David and Goliath

      Swinglish Mix: I Can Dream, Can’t I

      Midwest Vocal Express: Yes Sir, That’s My Baby

      Take 6: Walk On The Wild Side (Request)

      Ball In The House: Unchained Melody

      Michigan Jake: That’s How Rhythm Was Born (Request)

      The Naturals: I Will Never Pass This Way Again

      Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus: Ragtime

      Chanticleer: Blues In The Night

      Tone Appetit: Smile

      Ambassadors of Harmony: Sing Sing Sing

      Mighty Echoes: It’s Not Unusual

      Suntones: Watch What Happens

      A Cappella Showcase: The Lord’s Prayer

      The Idea Of North: Mas Que Nada

      Rhythmix: Their Hearts Were Full Of Spring

      Houston Tidelanders: Ain’t Misbehavin’

      Special Feature: The Night Has A Thousand Eyes

      (CLOSER) Carpenters – Without A Song

      Alas, no one identified the Mystery Cut, so no one was able to claim the new CD prize.  Perhaps next week.

      www.villageradio.com is now direct to Live 365 Radio... no more hassles with
      the dish from Wave to Wave...folks who have been tuning in say the show quality
      is better than ever!  We will be making more improvements in the coming weeks.

      Remember, www.harmonize.com/thn and click on the "Listen in" button.  You can
      now reach us TOLL FREE at 877-846-7664 ("THN-SONG") from anywhere in the
      continental United States.  Call us and tell us what you want to hear.  There are LIVE SHOWS Monday thru Thursday evenings.

      Tuesday Night Swipes, a program on The Harmony Network, is on 7:00pm-11:00pm Eastern time.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel

      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes

      Proud to be part of The Harmony Network

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network www.harmonize.com/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM