Tuesday Night Swipes Show on THN...The Harmony Network Playlist 9/21

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2004

      Hi guys,

      Marty Israel, the host of The Tuesday Night Swipes Show on The Harmony Network asked me to send this note to you.  Thanks for listening in on Tuesday nights and we thank those artists that have provided music.

      "Hi everyone!

      If you listened to Tuesday Night Swipes last week, you heard:

      Featured Cut: Golden Staters: The Music Man MEDLEY

      Mystery Cut: Innsiders: Way Down Yonder In New Orleans

      Featured Song: What Shall We Do With A Drunken Sailor – North Metro Chorus; The Ritz; Robert Shaw Chorale (the original from 1961)

      Semi-Featured Cut: Karen Carpenter: If I Had You (all eight parts sung by Karen Carpenter)

      Goofy Cut: Begin The Beguine: Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis

      (Opener) Dealer’s Choice: Goodbye Old Dixie Goodbye

      Nine Voices of America: It’s A Grand Night For Singing

      Saturday Evening Post: My Cup Runneth Over

      A Cappella Showcase: Original One Step Dixieland

      Western Wind: Leaving On A Jet Plane

      Brava!: Royal Garden Blues

      Vocal Majority: Hey Mr Leader Man/Strike Up The Band MEDLEY

      Swingle Singers: Yesterday

      Gas House Gang: Shine

      Alamo Metro Chorus: A Nightengale Sang In Berkeley Square

      GLAD: Great Is The LordShowtime: I Used To Call Him Baby

      Midwest Vocal Express: Day-O/Jamaica Farewell/Sloop John B/Under The Sea MEDLEY

      Manhattan Transfer: When You Wish Upon A Star

      Bay Rum Runners: Happy Go Lucky Lane

      Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus: Put Your Arms Around Me Honey/Whispering

      Minimum Wage: Connecticut

      Crystal Clear: Ain’t Misbehavin’

      Ambassadors of Harmony: My Wonderful One

      Vox One: The Sky Is Crying

      Suntones: Jean

      St Louis Harmony Chorus: All That Jazz

      The Idea of North: My Foolish Heart

      So Rare: I’m Beginning To See The Light

      Alexandria Harmonizers: The Music Of The Night

      Mass Transit: Vogue

      Rich Tones: Sweet Georgia Brown

      Bluegrass Student Union: They All Laughed

      Sound Celebration: I Can Dream, Can’t I

      Tone Appetit: When I’m 64

      Heralds of Harmony: This Joint Is Jumpin’

      Kickshaw: Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band

      Classic Collection: With Plenty Of Money And You

      Westcoast Harmony Chorus: The Man I Love

      Singers Unlimited: You’ve Got A Friend

      For Heaven’s Sake: Something’s Coming

      Houston Tidelanders: Mona Lisa

      Hampton Avenue: Fixing A Hole

      Max Q: Shadrack

      Gem City: Blues In The Night

      King’s Singers: The Boxer

      The Buzz: Mary Did You Know

      New Tradition Chorus: They Call The Wind Mariah

      High Five: One For My Baby

      Michigan Jake: Hey Good Lookin’

      Village Vocal Chords: All The Way

      Four Freshmen: There Will Never Be Another You

      Ambiance: Never Let One Man Worry Your Mind

      Louisville Thoroughbreds: Battle Hymn Of The Republic

      Rockapella: Dancing In The Street

      Sundowners: Bonnie And Clyde

      A Cappella Express: My Favorite Things

      Swing Street: As If We Never Said Goodbye

      (Closer) Carpenters: Without A Song

      Besides Tuesday Night Swipes, The Harmony Network offers Monday Nights With Joaner hosted by Jeannie Garrett, the East Coast A Cappella Review (Wednesday) hosted by Gary and Linda Cascio, and The APPLAUSE Show (Thursday), the flagship show of The Harmony Network, hosted by Rich Taylor and Vinny Haynes.  All shows begin at 7:00pm Eastern Time.

      To tune in, go to www.harmonize.com/thn and follow the directions for the live broadcast.  You can come into the chat room and talk to us, and you can call us at 1-877-THN-SONG with requests and the Mystery Cut performers.

      So, come on on-line with us.  We’d love to hear from you.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel

      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes

      Thanks Marty.. you are the best
      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network www.harmonize.com/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM