vocal band SoVoSo available for LA bookings 10/1-10/7/04!

  • sungarcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      The critically acclaimed vocal band SoVoSo (from Oakland, CA) will
      be in the L.A. area for a week long day residency in the schools,
      and is available for club dates, houseconcerts and other evening
      events from 10/1/ - 10/7/04.

      Please contact me immediately if you are interested in hosting a
      house concert, or know of a great venue we can look into.

      Thanks so much, here's to the amazing ability of the VOICE!

      from the soul to the voice to the song,

      Sunshine Becker
      Booking Liaison and Singer
      www.sovoso.com