Tuesday Night Swipes...9/7 show on THN...The Harmony Network

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004

      My friend and colleague at THN...The Harmony Network has asked me to send you this note.  Please join us on Monday-Thursday nights live in the studio with the great hosts of the shows on THN...The Harmony Netrwork.

      Marty writes:

      Hi everyone!

      If you tuned in to Tuesday Night Swipes this past Tuesday night, you heard a show excerpt from the one of the premiere comedy quartets of their time, the Roaring 20s from Cincinnati, Ohio!  In weeks to come, show excerpts from such quartet legends as the OK4 will be showcased.

      Playlist for September 7, 2004:

      Featured Cut – Roaring 20s: Cabaret; Thoroughly Modern Millie; The Sheik of Araby; Old McDonald Had A Farm

      Mystery Cut – Gatsby: I’m Afraid Of The Beautiful Girls MEDLEY

      Feature: Unchained Melody performed by the Righteous Brothers, Acoustix, Manhattan Transfer and Vito & the Salutations

      (OPENER) Dealer’s Choice – Goodbye, Old Dixie, Goodbye

      Boston Common: Lida Rose/Till There Was You

      Melodeers: Chicago/My Kind Of Town MEDLEY

      Sixth Wave: It Will Come To You

      Tone Appetit: What A Wonderful World

      Ambassadors of Harmony: Royal Garden Blues

      Mass Transit: High Hopes

      B&O Connection: Is This Just Another Song About Love?

      Village Vocal Chords: It’s Only A Paper Moon

      Max Q: Moon Dance

      Cathedrals: Where The Milk And Honey Flow

      Rhythmix: They Can’t Take That Away From Me

      Gotcha!: Anytime/I Can’t Give You Anything But Love

      Heralds Of Harmony: Shenandoah

      Alexandria Harmonizers: In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning/Always MEDLEY; Everybody Loves My Baby/Steppin’ Out With My Baby MEDLEY

      The Idea Of North: The Man In The Mirror

      Perfect Gentlemen: Shine On, Harvest Moon

      North Metro Chorus: American Trilogy

      Kickshaw: Papa Was A Rolling Stone

      Chordettes: When Day Is Done

      Max Q: Smile MEDLEY

      Toronto Northern Lights: It Had To Be You

      Take 6: Walk On The Wild Side

      Expanded Sound: Side By Side

      Pride of Kentucky Chorus: Angry/Won’t You Come Home Bill Bailey MEDLEY

      Swingle Singers: Just One Of Those Things

      A Cappella Gold: I Don’t Know Enough About You

      Nashua Granite Statesmen: Lost In The Stars

      Five O’Clock Shadow: And When I Die

      Chicago News: I Want A Girl

      Scottsdale Chorus: Embraceable You

      GLAD: Maker Of My Heart

      City Lights: Someone To Watch Over Me

      American Barber Boys: The Key To Success With The Beautiful Girls

      Singers Unlimited: I Got Rhythm

      The Ritz: I Used To Love You But It’s All Over/There’ll Be Some Changes Made MEDLEY

      Gem City: Try A Little Kindness

      Mighty Echoes: Don’t Let Go

      Ambiance: Keepin’ Out Of Mischief Now

      Houston Tidelanders: Almost Like Being In Love

      The Firemen: Pharaoh

      Bluegrass Student Union: Erie Canal

      Rich Tones: You’re Breaking In A New Heart

      Hampton Avenue: In A Mellow Tone

      Growing Girls: Birth Of The Blues

      Louisville Thoroughbreds: When Johnny Comes Marching Home/Billy-A-Dick/Rat-Tat-Tat-Tat MEDLEY

      House Jacks: Stop And Think

      Excalibur: When The Red Red Robin Comes Bob-bob-bobbin’ Along

      Pride of Baltimore Chorus: Why Haven’t I Heard From You

      Master’s Men: Mary Did You Know

      The Buzz: One Fine Day

      Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus: Hakuma Matata/Circle Of Life

      (CLOSER) Carpenters – Without A Song

      Alas, no one identified the Mystery Cut, so no one was able to claim the new CD prize.  Perhaps next week.

      www.villageradio.com is now direct to Live 365 Radio... no more hassles with
      the dish from Wave to Wave...folks who have been tuning in say the show quality
      is better than ever!  We will be making more improvements in the coming weeks.

      Remember, www.harmonize.com/thn and click on the "Listen in" button.  You can
      now reach us TOLL FREE at 877-846-7664 ("THN-SONG") from anywhere in the
      continental United States.  Call us and tell us what you want to hear.
      There are LIVE SHOWS Monday thru Thursday evenings.

      Tuesday Night Swipes, a program on The Harmony Network, is on 7:00pm-11:00pm Eastern time.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel

      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes

      Proud to be part of The Harmony Network

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network www.harmonize.com/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM