Mighty Echoes on TV this Sunday

  • Harvey Shield
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      Dear Mighty Echoes fans,

      We're getting a lot of messages from people saying they've seen our "Jack-in-the-Box" "Back to the 50's" spot. Yes, folks, that's us.

      This Sunday, December 12,  we'll be singing "Lean On Me" on the Chabad Telethon between 6 and 7 PM.  It's on Channel 9 in the L.A. area.
      Charlie will be out of town so Tommy Dunbar, long-time Mighty Echoes arranger, will be the unfamiliar face filling in.  Should be fun. Check it out.

      Still working on practical, live, local gigs. We'll update you all soon.

      The Mighty Echoes