Performance opportunity Northern NJ 9/18 Live on Worldwide Radio broadcast

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      TO ALL QUARTETS, ACAPPELLA GROUPS OR ENSEMBLES ACCESSIBLE TO UPPER MONTCLAIR N.J.

      As you may have read in this forum before, Saturday September 18th will be a great day for acappella music including barbershop harmony and other vocal styles.  THN...The Harmony Network will be on the air from 10:00AM until 4:00PM broadcasting from in front of the Harmony Network Studios in Upper Montclair NJ,  Each of the "On-Air" Hosts will be there during the day to present a shortened 1 1/2 Hour segment of their regular weekly program.  Jeannie (Joaner) Garrett, Marty Israel, Garry and Linda Cascio, Vinnie Haynes and I will be on the air entertaining our worldwide audiences.

      Here's where you can benefit.... We will have a sound system and a live feed to the network for gorups to entertain the audiences live during the Street Fair and to be carried over the network.  We can't offer a talent fee, but we can guarantee that you can sell your CD's or pass out brochures, AND that you will have a great time entertaining the local audience AND those listening all over the world.

      If your group can perform between 10:00AM and 4:00PM, please email me at RMTMUSIC@... and give me your phone number and the stats on your group.. I will call you to set up the details.  If you want to call me direct, my cell number is 973-592-7351.  We are trying to schedule 6 groups throughout the day... YOUR GROUP COULD BE ONE OF THEM!

      Thanks for your help.. and for your support of THN...The Harmony Network.

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network www.harmonize.com/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM