Note from Marty Israel, THN's host of Tuesday Night Swipes

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004

      Hi gang,

      Marty Israel the host of Tuesday Night Swipes has asked me to pass along this invitation to his show on The Harmony Network tomorrow night. He will be featuring the works of a great arranger, Tom Gentry... hope you can tune in

      Rich Taylor, President THN...The Harmony Network

      Hi everyone!

      On tomorrow nights Tuesday Night Swipes, we will feature Tom Gentry's Top 10 favorite Tom Gentry arrangements, as chosen by Tom Gentry himself!  Can you guess what will be on that list?  Almost each cut will feature a different performer.

      There will also be the Mystery Cut of the night, where a listener can win a CD if she/he is the first to correctly identify the performers.

      To hear Tuesday Nights Swipes, a proud program of The Harmony Network, go to www.harmonize.com/thn and follow the directions for the live broadcast.  We are on 7:00pm-11:00pm Eastern time.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel, Host, Tuesday Night Swipes                                                         A proud program of The Harmony Network

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network
      www.harmonize.com/thn

      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM