JOIN US AT THE CATALINA CHORD CLUB

  • southbaysusie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
      The next monthly get-together of the newly formed Catalina Chord
      Club will be on Sunday, July 25, from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the
      Catalina Coffee Co., 126 N. Catalina Ave., Redondo Beach (light menu
      available). We welcome a cappella groups of 3-7, any style, to join
      us in an open mic setting in a cozy, comfortable atmosphere. Come
      just to listen, or to sing. You'll find a friendly, appreciative
      audience; perfect for established or fledgling groups to try out
      their material.

      We have a "featured group" (15-20 min.?) each month, so let us know
      if you'd like to perform, or be the featured group.

      Contact:

      Kate - kate@...
      or (310) 540-3370
    • southbaysusie