THN...The Harmony Network..on vacation this week

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hi gang...
      Just a quick note to say that The Harmony Network will be on vacation this week while the Men's Barbershop Harmony Society holds their convention in Louisville , Kentucky.  Most of the staff for the four shows on Monday through Thursday will be in Louisville.

      Please take time to check out the International Webcast of all the activities and performances in Louisville The URL is www.spebsqsa.org/webcast  for all the schedules.  I will again have the privelege of being the lead broadcaster for the sessions.  We will have email set up right into the studio and would love to hear from you.

      Phil DeBar from California will join me again for most of the activities.  I am delighted to announce that Matt Swann, from Baltimore, Md. and the Baritone in the current International Collegiate Champion Quartet...HEAT.. will be joining me as the co-host for the chorus competition on Saturday Morning.

      Thanks for all your support and interest in THN...The Harmony Network, "All Vocal Harmonies...All The Time"

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network
      www.harmonize.com/applauseshow/thn

      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2003

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...