Southern California Alto / Tenor Needed

  • Kenneth Kurtz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      The perfect candidate would be a solid Alto or Tenor (preferably Tenor I)
      with some Vocal Percussion skills.

      We need to have someone who:
      * Can blend into a lush vocal jazz number with a straight tone.
      * Is comfortable stepping into the spotlight for a solo.
      * Can show up "prepared" for weekly 2-hour(+) rehearsals.
      * Reeeally wants to be part of something extraordinary!

      Considered a plus would be:
      * Composition/Arranging skills
      * Effective sight-reading skills

      We're an Orange County-Based Mixed Acappella Quintet. Our goal is to build a
      repertoire big enough and eclectic enough to satisfy virtually ANY
      audience - R&B, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Blues, Reggae... whatever we choose. As for
      gigs - corporate and private parties, fairs, malls... wherever we can make a
      little money and have alot of fun.

      Although this is currently a Semi-Pro opportunity, we plan on performing as
      much as time will allow and eventually doing some studio recording.

      Contact Kenny via email at:
      lownoter@...