Experienced vocalist/vocal percussionist seeks group.

  • drewhoffman2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 12:42 PM
      my name is Drew Hoffman, recently relocated to orange county for
      grad. school. i am formerly a member of No Better Cause out the the
      midwest. I am a very good/experienced vocal percussionist, providing
      deep rich sounds with minimal effects. I also carry a huge vocal
      range, i can soar on the highs and can hit a low Db. i am trained
      professionally, and have 5 years of professional a cappella
      experience, and 15 years vocal experience. if you are in need of
      someone like me, let me know, i look forward to hearing from you.
      thanks, Drew Hoffman