BackTalk needs male singers! Talk to me, baby!

  • Patty Lund
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      BackTalk is a hip, fun, eclectic, modern rock a cappella group forming in the
      Los Angeles area. It will be a 6-person (4 guys, 2 chicks) professional vocal
      group to gig locally at first, and then tour.

      Our repertoire will be contemporary, and will consist of two genres: rock/pop
      with an edge (originals and covers) for clubs and to satisfy our own creative
      bent, and funky cool interesting arrangements of classic rock/pop/funk/
      country/rap/jazz standards/you-name-it for corporate and industry gigs, so you
      need to be able to handle all styles.

      We need:

      *One awesome, resonant BASS with a great lower range. Ability to solo or do
      vocal percussion a plus.

      *A BARITONE/TENOR with a wide vocal range who can handle tight, difficult
      harmonies and be able to imitate instruments (guitars, trumpets, etc.). Ability
      to solo or do vocal percussion a plus.

      *A TENOR who can blend in with tight harmonies, and also wail like a rock
      star on solos. Ability to imitate instruments or do vocal percussion a plus.

      Auditions are Wednesday, May 5th. Please check out the website to find out
      more and get audition information: www.backtalkmusic.com.