2004 Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals line up

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 9:00 PM
      With all the regionals now completed we can announce the full line up
      of the Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival National Finals.
      Appropriately for our 20th anniversary season we are pleased to say
      that we believe this is quite possibly the strongest group of
      performers we have ever presented and reflects the ever growing
      interest in the event. With a record amount of group submissions and
      full houses at most all of the regionals we think the judges have
      selected some of the top vocal harmony groups in the country.

      Los Angeles - Alpha
      Chicago - Chapter 6
      San Francisco - Clockwork
      Pacific Northwest - Heebee Jeebees
      Rocky Mountain - Inpulse
      Mid Atlantic - Mosaic
      Boston - Road Show
      New York - Vox Bop

      Hosted by 2003 National Champions (all the way from Australia):-
      The Idea Of North

      Tickets sales are already very strong and purchasing your tickets soon
      is highly recommended.

      Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals
      May 8th, 8PM
      Marin Veterans Auditorium, San Rafael
      Tickets 415-472-3500 or ticketmaster.com

      Further information:-
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      Sponsored by:-
      PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA