Reminder -- Sixth Wave CD Release Concert

  • Amy Fogerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Just a reminder that tomorrow (April 11th) is Sixth Wave's big CD Release Concert!  Here are the details:

      Sunday, April 11, 4:00 p.m. (make it part of your Easter and Passover celebration!)
      The Jazz Bakery
      3233 Helms Ave.
      Culver City, CA
      310-271-9039 (info and reservations)

      We'll be singing all the tunes from our new album as well as a few old favorites.  We'll even be inviting special guest artists to the stage.

      If you can't make the concert, you can still listen to sound clips and order the CD online at our website (www.6thwave.com and click on the merchandise button).

      Hope to see you there!

      Amy Fogerson
      Sixth Wave