Sixth Wave's new CD!

  • Amy Fogerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      Hi everyone in a cappella land!

      After more than a year and a half of work, Sixth Wave is releasing our second CD, "It Will Come to You."  This album features two songs written by members of the group (Cindy and Gerald), a new jazz tune written by our friend Kent Carlson, straight-ahead jazz tunes, a new arrangement we commissioned from our friend and jazz arranger extraordinaire Michele Weir, and the jazz-flavored arrangements of pop tunes you've come to expect from us.  It was (of course) engineered and produced by the amazing Gabriel Mann.  We even have a guest vp appearance by Joe Finetti.  We're really proud of how it turned out!

      It will be available April 11th (see details about the CD Release Celebration/Concert below), but you can pre-order it now!  Visit our website (www.6thwave.com) and click on the merchandise button.  You can hear sound clips and place a credit card order.  If you'd prefer to pay with a check, send your check for $18 per CD (that's for the CD, tax and shipping) payble to Sixth Wave to:
      Sixth Wave
      PO Box 41006
      Los Angeles, CA  90041

      Orders arriving before April 11th will be shipped April 12th.  Orders arriving after April 11th will be shipped immediately.

      If you're in the Los Angeles area, please join us for our CD RELEASE CONCERT!!!
      Sunday April 11th, 4 p.m. (we know it's Easter...come celebrate with us!)
      The Jazz Bakery
      3233 Helms Avenue
      Culver City, CA
      310-271-9039 (for reservations)

      You'll hear all the tunes from the album (some in their first public performance), meet a bunch of people who contributed to the project, and have the opportunity to buy the CD at our special gig price of $15 (we pay the tax!).  Hope to see you there!

      Amy Fogerson
      Sixth Wave