Echoes at Farmers Market

  • Harvey Shield
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004
      Yes, folks, we're happy to say the Mighty Echoes will be returning to
      EB's at the Farmers Market, Third & Fairfax, Los Angeles
      from 7 to 9 pm on Saturday, April 17.

      Thanks to all of you who wrote to the Farmers Market asking when we'd
      be back. No more calls please.

      Please remember to keep kids away from EB's bar area and to patronize
      the bar to the utmost of your ability.
      (but not so much that you can't drive home safely.) A good showing and
      hefty bar receipts will ensure our return.

      Thanks,

      Charlie, Harvey, John & Jon