Hookslide needs date in So Cal on Saturday, April 3

  • Paul Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Bud here from Prince/SF Productions and A cappella
      Central. We're bringing hookslide down from San
      Francisco to be featured at the America Sings festival
      in Longbeach and we're looking for one more date on
      the tour.

      http://www.hook-slide.com

      Anyone interested in a combined show? Any suggestions
      on A cappella friendly suggestions?

      Thanks!

      Bud
      650 508 9800