Jazz Vocal Group needs a few new singers!!!

  • HawkDG11
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      If you sing acapella or with sound tracks, Remember When is
      interested in you. Due to a couple of illnesses, we are in
      need of a good first soprano and a couple of tenors. We also
      will look for back up singers. This sudden health problem has
      caused us to cancel and suspend our scheduled performances until
      we have enough singers ready to perform.

      Remember When specializes in singing music form the Great American
      Song Book, specializing in SATB 4 part harmony of jazz standards,
      movie favorites and big band vocals. Music is performed from
      memory only. Some songs are a cappella, while most are with big
      band sound tracks. If you want to learn more about us, visit our
      web site at www.jazzvocalgroup.com and sample a little

      Rehersals are on Tuesday evening in the Pasadena-Glendale area.
      If you are interested, please send me an e-mail about our audition
      process and directions to an auditioning rehearsal. We are looking
      for singers who can sing without vibrato (especially sopranos)in a
      nice clear tone.

      You can contact me on my private email address:

      sthawkins@...

      I hope to hear from you very soon

      Steve Hawkins
      Founder