Happy New Year from The "APPLAUSE" Show...on the air New Year's Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Hi there all you fans of great vocal harmony.

      2003 is within hours of ending and the folks who make The "APPLAUSE" Show possible each week want to extend to all of you our wishes for a Happy New Year.  I will be on the air January 1st with great music for your listening pleasure,.  Last week we had a great time playing the holiday tunes all night long and chatting with a lot of folks who stopped in to say Hi!

      We are excited to report to you that MARCH 1, 2004 has been set as the date for the launch of "THN"  "The Harmony Network" featuring barbershop harmony and a cappella music 24 Hours-A-Day, 7 Days-A-Week, 365 Days-A-Year  from the studios of WVRM Regional Broadcasting Services in Upper Montclair, NJ.  What will make THN unique among internet broadcasts will be the "Live" shows that will air each night during the week and on the weekends.  Our goal is to have these live shows from 7:00-10:00pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, and one or two shows during the Saturday and Sunday hours.

      We are looking for people who would like to do live shows featuring wither a) All Barbershop; b) All A Cappella;  and c) A Mix of Barbershop and A Cappella.  If you think your chapter, or your group, or YOU would like to program and produce a weekly show for the network, please email us at RMTMUSIC@....  Tell me a little about yourself and your desire to be on radio.  A trip to the studio to have a "look-see" and you may find that you can handle a weekly show.  We need to hear from interested parties so that training and planning can be done before March 1st.

      Tomorrow night, after you've seen your fill of parades and football games <G>, turn on your computer , minimize the screen (unless you want to chat), and from 6:30-11:00pm I will bring you the very best from the libraries of The "APPLAUSE" Show. Tomorrow night we will debut the music of the Heart Of America Chorus from their brand new CD called "From The Heart".   We will be taking requests from the chat room, and from emails to applause@...  and by telephone at
      973-592-7351.  please join us for a great New Year's Day Show.

      We hope you have had the best holiday season... and that 2004 holds happiness and prosperity for you and yours.

      Grady Kerr - Webmaster of The "APPLAUSE" Show
      T.J. Barranger - 2002-2003 Producer of The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Rich Pearson - Contemporary A Cappella Consultant/Guest Personality

      and of course... me...

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      for hosting the Nashville Webcast

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show