A Cappella group forming in Santa Monica/West LA - singers wanted

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      I'm David, an experienced amateur choral and quartet singer looking
      to form a small mixed vocal quartet or octet based in the Santa
      Monica / Venice / West Los Angeles area. I'm not looking for
      professional musicians, just people like me who love to sing and are
      relatively good at it. Sight-singing ability is terrific but not
      required. Singers with instrumental skills are more than welcome,
      but I would like to perform mostly a cappella (unaccompanied) vocal
      music. My interests and experience include vocal jazz, doo-wop,
      gospel/sacred and barbershop. I'd like to develop a varied
      repertoire for this group, and I'm open to trying anything that
      sounds good. The meeting place and time, and any other logistic
      considerations, will be worked out later. For now, if you're
      interested, send me an email and tell me about yourself. Also, if
      you know your vocal range or part, please include that information.