Social Experiment at the Canyon Club Tuesday Night!

  • Patty Lund
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      Hi All--We got this gig on the fly, but we wanted to put it out there in ca=
      se you can
      make it 'cuz this one's gonna be fun, and totally different! This is gonna=
      be an
      anything-goes kinda show – come and listen to the music, or join in & be pa=
      rt of the
      show! I'll be on the piano playing anything you wanna hear (or anything yo=
      u wanna
      sing if you're so inclined). Then Social X takes the stage to show off som=
      e of our new
      material. You'll dig the venue and hey...NO COVER!!

      --Patty

      ******************************

      PATTY LUND
      All-Request Rock Piano Show

      and

      SOCIAL EXPERIMENT
      A Cappella Rock Group

      Tuesday, October 28th
      7:00pm - 10:00pm

      at

      THE CANYON CLUB
      28912 Roadside Drive (right off the 101 at Kanan)
      Agoura Hills, CA 91301
      (818) 879-5016

      NO COVER! GREAT VENUE! DID WE MENTION NO COVER?!
      Funky Moroccan décor, cool atmosphere.
      Directions on the web: www.canyonclub.net

      www.pattylund.com
      www.social-experiment.com