Appeal to No. NJ/ So.NY quartets or acappella groups from The "APPLAUSE" Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      Hi there netters... I posted this last week and I still need 2 more quartets to help promote the radio show and the station in Upper Montclair as part of their Street Fair.
      Please email me if you can give a couple of hours between 10am and 3 PM.  You would be required to walk around the village and entertain small groups... then, and I am not sure of the actual schedule, but there will be opportunities to sing for the crowds with a sound system.  Thanks to the one quartet, "MAKE BELIEVE"  who will be coming from Livingston to help out.

      >Hi Gang!

      >On Saturday, September 20th, the city of Upper Montclair NJ is having a street fair on >Valley Road, the road the station is on.  Regional Broadcasting and yours truly will >be representing WVRM and the "APPLAUSE" Show for the day.

      >We need some quartets that would be willing to come to Upper Montclair and >perform during the day.  We don't have any kind of budget, so the request would be >for any quartets that can make it, to sing up streetand down alley for about 2 hours >of time.
      >We would be able to distribute flyers for you and if you have CD's, we would have a >table to help you sell your CD's.
      >
      >If your quartet can make  it, please email me at RMTMUSIC@... and we can >work out a schedule.  We >will have a sound system and equipment if you want to >do a short "Stage Show" in the tent.

      >Thinks about it and get back to me ASAP...Thanks for all you do!

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      for hosting the Nashville Webcast

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show