  • Marta Weiskopf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2003
      Please note, below, that there has been a change on the time.

      We look forward to seeing you there.
      Thanks,
      The Women of Grace
      Marta, Jeanette, Millie and Paula

      The Pasadena Pavilion Presents

                    Grace

                Four Women Singing A Cappella

      Free to the public!

      Saturday

      August 30, 2003

      8:00 P.M. to 8:45 P.M.

      85 East Holly St.

      Pasadena, CA  91103

      For more information call

      626-683-3230

      Or check out their website

      info@...

      And check out our website

      www.gracesings.com

      Located in the heart of Old Pasadena at Memorial Park,

      right off the Fair Oaks exit from the 210 freeway,

      and on the corner of Walnut and Raymond.