new to area

  • viscera912
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 10:59 AM
      Hello a capella community! I just moved to Loma Linda for grad
      school and I have no idea where to start with the acapella scene. I
      would appreciate some info on halls where most concerts occur. Also,
      I love some good choral music and I was curious what groups here in
      the area are considered pretty good. Lastly, what groups are on the
      bill scheduled for the upcoming couple of months? Sorry for all
      these questions but this place is soo big and I have no clue where to
      begin, THANKS!!

      Jason