mighty echoes

  • Harvey Shield
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 10, 2001
      Dear Friends,
      It's been almost 15 years since the founding of The Mighty Echoes and we
      expect to be singing well into the future. But sadly, original member
      John Hostetter is moving to Florida, where he and Del have had a home
      for some years.

      Please try to come to the show on January 20 to see him off, and also to
      welcome the new Mighty Echo, Keith Joe Dick.

      JOHN IS MOVING
      TO FLORIDA!
      Last Chance To Catch The Shorts!

      THE MIGHTY ECHOES
      K.I.SOCIAL HALL 1260 N.VERMONT AVE, L.A.
      (At Fountain, Parking on La Mirada)

      SATURDAY,JANUARY 20,2001
      8:00 PM $10 kids $5
      Mighty Echoes info:213-250-1977
      www.mightyechoes.com
    • Harvey Shield
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 13, 2001
        TWO GREAT FREE GIGS!!!

        THE MIGHTY ECHOES AT THE FARMERS MARKET

        THIRD & FAIRFAX, LOS ANGELES

        SATURDAY OCTOBER 6, 2001 7:30 PM

        PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION:
        EAST PATIO ( OTHER END OF MARKET )

        DIFFERENT DATE THAN PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

        ALSO

        SUNDAY OCTOBER 14, 4:00 PM

        ECHO PARK ARTS FESTIVAL

        LEMOYNE ST AT SUNSET BLVD
      • Harvey Shield
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2001
          HI THERE MIGHTY ECHOES FANS!

          JUST A REMINDER!

          THIS SUNDAY

          OCTOBER 14, 4:00 PM

          ONE HOUR SET, FREE

          ECHO PARK ARTS FESTIVAL

          LEMOYNE ST AT SUNSET BLVD
        • Harvey Shield
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 23, 2001
            THE MIGHTY ECHOES
            A CAPPELLA DOO WOP

            SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10 8:15 PM
            GENGHIS COHEN CANTINA
            740 N. FAIRFAX AVE
            LOS ANGELES 323-653-0640

            One hour-plus show.
            Cover charge $10
            Please support The Mighty Echoes

            BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

            THE MIGHTY ECHOES BACK IN THE STUDIO
            THIS WEEK TO RECORD THEIR NEW ALBUM!
            LOTS OF FAVES. ALL-NEW SELECTION
            STAY TUNED FOR MORE NEWS SOON!
          • Harvey Shield
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1 11:14 AM
            • Harvey Shield
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 25, 2003
                Dear Mighty Echoes Fans,

                And the New Mighty Echo is..............

                We're happy to announce that John Lathan is joining The Mighty Echoes!

                John is an actor and singer and a dynamic stage performer. We're thrilled to have found someone
                we believe will make The Mighty Echoes even better than ever!  We saw some great people but
                only had room for one.....

                Our first big gigwill be on August 23 at Thousand Oaks Civic Plaza, a rock and doowop spectaculat featuring the Coasters, Penguins, Crewcats, Chordettes, Jewel Akens, Donny Brooks and.....THE MIGHTY ECHOES. It's a benefit for the California Firefighters' Association and for the families of the New York firefighters who lost their lives on 9/11, so it's a really worthwhile cause. Tickets are available through Ticketmaster.  See the link below. After that we'll be back in Hollywood at Genghis Cohen on Saturday September 20 at 8pm and at EB's at the Farmers Market on Saturday October 4 from 7 to 9 pm.
                Circle those dates. Details to follow.
                http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B0036ACCC2AA60E?brand=&artistid=870091&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1