2 NEW Vocal Competitions and CONGRATULATIONS To...

  • Debbie SingdammitEntertainment
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2003
      Log on to website below for details... ALL are invited to Pierce Street Annex  in Costa Mesa at 7pm. THIS TUESDAY to watch the FINALISTS perform, competing for $500 1st Place! Also, e-mail Debbie to compete in our GROUP vocal competitions at Pierce Street Annex beginning NEXT Tuesday. If you're a serious singer...or have competed but didn't make it to the FINALS---Don't give up and do NOT miss this GROUP competition venue opportunity. Just show up OR let me know who and what you're group is going to sing. I am sooo excited to hear you all! We are going to rock Orange County!  Also, August 3rd is "Sunset Beach Idol" competition....See webiste!
      -Debbie You must log onto my website belowto review...it explains it all...Congrats to our Block Star and ESS Club Finalists! I am so proud of you all
      http://www.singdammit.com