  • Debbie SingdammitEntertainment
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003

      If any one would like to book any of my vocalists from The Elite Showcase Singers' Club for upcoming projects you may reply to my e-mail address or call (714) 538-1972. My qualified vocalists are all located in Orange County, Los Angeles County, and San Bernadino Coounty.  -Debbie (See website below)  Would also like to extend an invitation to any individual or groups who wish to compete/win prizes and exposure at the VIP  ESS Club on Tuesday evenings at 7pm in Costa Mesa, Ca. (see site below)

      Singdammit Entertainment
      "the tough-love approach to karaoke"

      For booking private, corporate parties or special events e-mail: singdammit@...