Re: [la-acappella] The Elite Showcase Singers' Club

  • drdoowopp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
      I am looking to start an accapella doo-wop group in Phoenix AZ contact dr doowopp@... or drdoowopp@... or 480-330-2681
      DR DOOWOPP is a registeres trademark
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 3:12 PM
      Subject: [la-acappella] The Elite Showcase Singers' Club

      I am owner of Singdammit Entertainment and The Elite Showcase Singers' Club exclusively held at Pierce Street Annex in Costa Mesa on Tuesdays at 7p.m. I would like to invite the singer members of this organization to showcase at my Group Competitions. Log onto my website for further details. Aslo, I am interested in knowing when your next competition is so that my current vocalists may enter.  -Debbie Gridley (714) 538-1792

      Singdammit Entertainment
      "the tough-love approach to karaoke"

      For booking private, corporate parties or special events e-mail: singdammit@...