The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor & T.J. Barranger, Playlist for 6/12

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2003
      June 12th was Double-Play Night on the Applause Show!  We had a great show going all the way up until 10:45, when our internet connection finally gave in to the wicked Nor'Easter that ripped through our area that evening.  Still, we managed to play 69 songs from your favorite artists, including some goodies we haven't heard in a while...

      Vocal Majority - I'm The Music Man
      Cadence - Drive My Car
      Heyday - P.S., I Love You

      DOUBLE PLAYS...

      The Osmond Brothers - Mighty Lak A Rose; Kentucky Babe
      2nd Edition - Mistakes; Hello Mah Baby
      Alexandria Harmonizers - In The Wee Small Hours; Battle Hymn of The Republic
      BSQ - It All Depends On You; I Guess I Always Will
      Acoustix - You'll Never Walk Alone; My Tribute
      Showtime - No One Loves You Any Better Than Your M-A-Double-M-Y; Goody Goody
      The Bobs - Mr. Duality; Something In My Ear (REQUEST)
      Pride of Kentucky Chorus - Should I Give My Heart To You; Mood Indigo
      St. Louis Harmony Chorus - Come In From The Rain; Chase The Rain Away
      Masters of Harmony - Puttin' On The Ritz; Jerome Kern Medley
      Vocal Majority - The Sweetheart of Sigma Chi; Mardi Gras March/South Rampart Street Parade
      4 Heaven's Sake - Cahattanooga Choo Choo; Something's Coming
      North Metro Chorus - I Asked The Lord; Flyin' High Medley
      139th Street Quartet - Swanee; Take Her Down To Coney Isle And Give Her The Air
      Fresno Gold Note Chorus - Floatin' Down To Cotton Town; When Day Is Done
      Princeton Nassoons - Princeton's Sons Are Back Again; Let's Get It On
      Dallas Knights - By The Time I Get To Phoenix; When She Loved Me
      Golden Gate Quartet - Jezebel; Stormy Weather
      AC Rock - 409; Some Kind of Wonderful
      Nightlife - Sailin' Away On The Henry Clay; Stars Fell On Alabama
      The Fonic - Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone; Think It Out
      The Mighty Echoes - The Great Pretender; Fools Fall In Love
      Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus - Broadway Rhythm/42nd Street Medley; The Circle Of Life
      Saturday Evening Post - Tin Roof Blues; Heart & Soul (REQUEST)
      The Sidewinders - Music, Maestro, Please; The Royal Garden Blues (REQUEST)
      Metropolis - Yakko's World; Stay Awake
      Eclipse - Live It On Up; My Maria
      Excalibur - The Alley Cat; You Made Me Love You
      FRED - The Meaning of Fred (LOVE Parody); Top Ten Roast (Kinda Miss The Good Old Songs Parody)
      The Boston Common - Little Girl; What'll I Do
      Fanatix - Toot Toot Tootsie; This Is Some Lucky Day
      M-Pact! - Still The One; All Of My Love

      The Gas House Gang - Sweet Hour Of Prayer (Dedicated To Rob Henry...GET WELL SOON!)
      The Ambassadors Of Harmony - Applause, Applause

      Due to technical difficulty (the CD actually broke), we were unable to play our closing song, Bless This House, by Naturally Seven.  We'll have a fresh copy for the June 19th Show, along with a few other surprises.  Join us then for another 4 1/2 hours of the best in vocal harmony on The Applause Show!

      T.J.Barranger, Co-Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast

              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show