New Tenors needed for Remember When

  • Steve Hawkins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2003
      Dear Friends,

      For several months, a new vocal group, Remember When, has been jelling its
      sound. The group specializes in 4 Part Close Harmony arrangments in the
      vocal stylings of Manhattan Transfer, the Modernaires and the Pied Pipers.
      The music we perform is the same you would hear on KLAC and KSRF in the Los
      Angeles Area. We rehearse weekly in the Pasadena area. We have just made
      a demo and are not starting to book paying performances. This summer, we
      will be performing with a live 17 piece big band.

      Since audiences like a big sound, we perform with orchestra sound tracks.
      Our singers must be able to perform acapella and sing with no vibrato.

      At the moment, we have only 1 tenor. We could use 2 more, especially
      very high first tenors. We need a light clean sound. If you are interested
      in joining such a group, send me an E-Mail.

      I hope we can sing together soon.

      Sincerely,

      Steve Hawkins
      Organizer