TPG CD READY!

  • M. Capalera
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2003
      Yes...that's right, folks!
      Our most recent and best TPG CD to date (in our humble opinion) will
      be ready by the end of April!
      The artwork is being finalized as we speak (or type!)

      4 Beers and 10 Tags! You heard it right. That's the name!
      We span everything from barbershop, to vocal jazz to contemporary A
      Cappella!

      Songs:
      Blue Skies
      Greatest Songs of All
      Gimme Some Skin
      The Meanest Thing You Ever Did Was Kiss Me
      Ukulele Lady
      I Want You to Be My Baby
      Java Jive
      My Foolish Heart (with jazz trio back-up!)
      'Taint No Sin
      Room Service (written by T.Reeder!)
      Word Salad (another T.Reeder extravaganza!)
      May Each Day

      AND!

      10 Tags .... all tags you will be able to learn as the CD comes with
      a tag book! You, too will be singing these classic gems at 2:00AM
      at afterglows and get-togethers!

      Bonus never been released studio out-takes

      Check us out at
      www.theperfectgents.com