Re: [la-acappella] Looking for Recordings for Radio Show

  • Constance Noble
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2003
      HI,  are you still interested in CD's to play on your show we have one that came out this past fall and I just found your email?

      Connie Noble
      Fanatix
      2002 International Champions, Sweet Adelines

      At 04:07 AM 7/20/2002 +0000, buffmattky wrote:
      Hi everybody!  My name is Matthew Sciara and I am attempting to
      launch a radio show featuring acapella music where I live in Buffalo,
      NY.  I have a great love of acapella for personal experience (as an
      alumnus of the University at Buffalo's Buffalo Chips and as a
      listener of this music).  The only bad thing is that the radio
      station that I have this opportunity with simply sells air time.  I
      have to come up with my own sponsors or pay for everything out of
      pocket.  What I am wondering is if groups would be willing to provide
      a promotional copy of any CDs they have put out that I can play on
      the air.  This would help me greatly in keeping my cost down as well
      as help to expand the influence of acapella music here in Buffalo.  I
      hope many of you can help me.  Please email me personally if you can
      provide CD recordings and for any additional information or questions
      you may have.

      I look forward to your response!!

      Sincerely,
      Matthew Sciara