Tonight on the "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor & T J Barranger REQUEST NIGHT

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      Hi there guys and gals!

      Tonight we have dedicated the evening to "Requests" from our listeners.  The show goes on the air at www.villageradio.com at 6:30pm eastern time.  I will be on "leave" tonight, but TJ will be in the studio and would love to have the show programmed by you, our listeners and fans.
      Making a request to the show is as easy as sending an email to:
      applause@...   Give us the group and the song...T J will search the library and play the song you want.

      We are moving forward on two projects...the Fundraising for the 24/7 365 day "Live"/"Pre-recorded" Format conversion.  More on that on our website.  Also, securing the date for the "Acappella Project" in Montclair which will feature great acappella and barbershop groups from all over the country.

      We thank all of the groups who have sent music to us...the Playlist for the 3rd will be posted by tomorrow evening...

      Also congratulations to all of the competitors at the New York Regional  Harmony Sweepstakes...Cadence from Toronto, Canada were the winners with an incredibly energetic and audience friendly performance.  Pieces of Eight from New York City were second and Moondance, SAI Reg 15 quartet were third place finishers.  All eight groups, including "in studio" artists, The Fonic, were really great.   Townsend Belisle did another wonderful job in producing this contest.

      Have a great evening tonight with T J... I'll be back in the studio next week on the 17th.  By best to all of you

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast

              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show