Ball In The House Live on The "APPLAUSE" Show TONIGHT!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2003
      Hi there gang... Rich Taylor here with the notice that BALL IN THE HOUSE, the fantastic group from Boston Massachusetts will be live in the studio tonight on The "APPLAUSE" Show with T.J.Barranger and I.

      (Please do not confuse our "APPLAUSE" Show with a show of the same name , hosted by Dave Stadtmauer.. the shows have no connection.  Your support of barbershop and acappella music is a separate issue for each show)

      BALL IN THE HOUSE has been on the acappella scene for several years now and they spend their "full-time" jobs as a performing professional group.  They will be coming to the studio tonight from two performances in the afternoon at north New Jersey schools, bringing the "acappella" story to those students.
      The group will be in the studio, but we are not sure of the exact time....so... listen in at 6:30 and we will keep you posted on their "Time of Arrival"

      We will be discussing the move to full barbershop/acappella programming tonight.  We need everyone's help and support to make this 24/7, 365 days a year programming happen.  We will be giving you information about this new opportunity, whereby we would be able to bring you "live" broadcasts of barbershop and acappella shows from around the world, along with a pre-recorded mix of the entire library at The "APPLAUSE" Show.  So again, listen in tonight and see how you and your chapter/group can support this effort and be a part of radio history.  We are so excited about this we cannot express our joy.

      Thanks for listening in tonight for a great "live" performance.

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  www.harmonize.com/applauseshow
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show