Ball In The House from Boston Live on The "APPLAUSE" Show Thursday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      Hi there gang,

      We are so thrilled to be able to present one of the premiere a cappella groups of all time "live" in the studio with the "APPLAUSE" team of Rich Taylor and T.J. Barranger, broadcasting live from the studios of WVRM Radio in Upper Montclair, NJ this Thursday (the 20th).  BALL IN THE HOUSE, from Boston will be with us for probably just over an hour.  We will catch up on the life of this incredible vocal band, interview the members, and we will hear 5-7 songs from their CD's performed live in the studio.   Ball In The House is no stranger to the "APPLAUSE" Show, having appeared once before in 2000.  We expect to have a small live audience as well.  It is anticipated this night will be one of the most exciting for the show.  Listen in at www.villageradio.com beginning at 6:30PM
      Eastern time.  Hope to have you with us.... while you are listening to the program , you can email us in the studio at:     Applause@...
      We hope  you will send us your comments. Bye For Now
      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  www.harmonize.com/applauseshow
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show