Los Angels Harmony Sweepstakes

  • Mike Economou
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2003
      Sorry folks... I forgot to mention!...

      This year's judges are the Vantastics quartet starring Mr. Dick Van Dyke.
      Watch as 10 A Cappella groups duke it out to see who will represent Los Angeles at the finals in San Francisco!
      In the past 5 years,  the Los Angeles Regional winners have gone on to win the National Championship,  including Metropolis and The Perfect Gentlemen barbershop quartets!

      A Cappella ....  Music Worth Listening To.

      Saturday, March 1, 2003
      7.30PM
      2003 Los Angeles Regional
      Harmony Sweepstakes Competition

      A Cappella at it's best!

      Hermosa Beach Playhouse
      710 Pier Ave (at Pacific Coast Highway), Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

      Hosted by the 2002 National Champions
      The Perfect Gentlemen
    • AmySingsLA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2003
        In a message dated 2/15/2003 9:43:05 PM Pacific Standard Time, m.economou@... writes:

        In the past 5 years,  the Los Angeles Regional winners have gone on to win the National Championship,  including Metropolis and The Perfect Gentlemen barbershop quartets!

        Just to clarify, the LA Regional Winners haven't won all 5 years.  In 2000, Orlando Florida group Toxic Audio won, and in 1999 East Coast group Naturally 7 won.

        Amy Fogerson
        Sixth Wave (2001 National Champions...and from Los Angeles!)