looking for a capella group

  • ELENI4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2003
      Hi, I'm a USC grad who is looking for an a capella group to join.  I graduated last year and really miss singing.  I was told I have near perfect pitch which apparently means that if you play it, I can sing it on key, but if you were to say, "Give me a C," I wouldn't know what sound to put out there. I played the alto sax for eight years, but that was pretty long ago so while I may have a basic idea of the music, I think of a particular fingering with respect to a note.  I'm a fast learner though and do fine if I had a tape made of my part.  As far as previous experience, I was in a group for about two years while at USC.  I'm not certain, but I think I can sing alto to high tenor.  Only Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 3-7 are bad for me.  Any other day/time should be fine.  If anyone out there could provide me with information, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks so much.

      Sincerely,
      Jennifer Gerber
      ELENI4@...