Wes Carroll Vocal Percussion Seminars

  • Amy <AmySingsLA@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hi everyone! Wes Carroll (VP for the House Jacks and
      author/demonstrator of the Mouth Drumming video series) will be
      holding a series of workshops in L.A. on February 2nd. Here are the
      details:

      Sunday February 2nd

      9:00 - 9:30---registration and check-in
      9:30 - 10:30---Introduction to Vocal Percussion
      10:45 - 11:45---Intermediate Vocal Percussion
      12:00 - 1:00---lunch (on your own...several restaurants in the area)
      1:00 - 2:00---Sound Reinforcement for Vocal Percussionists
      2:15 - 3:15---Advanced Vocal Percussion

      Windward School Choral Room
      11350 Palms Blvd., Los Angeles
      SW corner of Palms and Sawtelle

      The cost of each seminar is $10. If you choose to attend all 4
      seminars, you'll pay only $30 for the day. To register, send your
      name, address, phone number and email address with a check payable to
      Amy Fogerson and the titles of the seminars you're attending to:

      Sixth Wave
      PO Box 41006
      Los Angeles, CA 90041

      To reserve a spot for any of the seminars above (without
      registering/paying in advance), simply email me at AmySingsLA@...
      with the names of the seminars you're interested in attending and
      your phone number. I'll collect your registration fee at the door.
      The maximum number of students for each session will be 30; if there
      are more reservations than spots open, participants who have already
      paid will be given first priority.

      If you have not yet received a copy of Wes' course descriptions and
      would like to see them, please email me and I'll forward you a copy.
      You can also write me to find out about special student rates.

      Thanks! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

      Amy Fogerson