Happy New Year fromThe "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor & T.J. Barranger

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hi there, all you lovers of barbershop and a cappella music,

      May we take this opportunity to wish each of you, and those you love the Happiest of New Years in 2003.  T. J. and & I, along with Goerge Louvis, the CEO of Regional Broadcasting Services, parent co. of WVRM Radio 1620AM, 91.9 FM, and Comcast Cable Channel 34, have you to thank for a wonderful "innaugural" year on WVRM.

      May you have the joy of music always in your life, may you have the love of family in your life, may you always have the friendship of those who you care about, and who care about you....each and every day you live.  May the memories of those who have gone give you strength in your daily lives, and may your life be blessed with sharing the joy of music.  We at The "APPLAUSE" Show look forward to meeting many more of you this year, to producing
      a cappella concerts featuring wonderful a cappella/barbershop groups, and to presenting the very best of music each and every Thursday Night.

      You all are truly wonderful...we thank you for your love and your support.
      For T.J., George and the folks at Regional Broadcasting Services, have a safe and healthy New Year.

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  www.harmonize.com/applauseshow
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show