John Lennon rare lithograph sets available to support The "APPLAUSE" Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      Hi there acappella and barbershop fans;

      Just a note to tell you that we still have a number of the rare lithograph sets available.  These rare sets, entitled "Jon Lennon by Cynthia Lennon" were produced in 2000 on the 20th anniversary of John Lennon's death.  The originals were given by Cynthia (John's first wife and mother of Julian) to Julian as a gift commemorating the death of his father.  We were given the 175 sets out of the original production of 300 sets that remain.  The artist and the executives of the production company that had the contract took 125 of the original 300 sets, leaving only the sets we have obtained available to the public.  None others were ever produced, or will be produced, and these sets will appreciate in value as time passes.

      The original promotion was to be through a major NY Department Store at $400.00 per set... most of the sets still have the price tags on them.  Our benefactor has made these available to our listeners for a limited time at only $200.00 per set plus shipping and handling.

      A portion of every sale goes to support The "APPLAUSE" Show.

      If you are a Beatles Fan or know ANYONE who is a Beatles fan, please let them know about this offer.  Reprint this and the website details and pass them on.  Once these sets are gone, there will be none others available...ever.

                   Rare "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon" lithographs

      Thanks for your continuing interest and support of The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor and T.J. Barranger, the longest single time slot of radio devoted to barbershop and accappella music.

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  www.harmonize.com/applauseshow
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show