The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor/T.J.Barranger A Christmas Wish

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      Hi there, all you fans of The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor and T.J.Barranger:

      We want to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you the very best at this Holiday Season.  May you find the love of family, the congeniality of friendship, the warmth of those you love, and the spiritual comfort of the religion you embrace throughout this holiday season.

      We want to thank you for your support this year.  Throughout the move to the new station, WVRM 1620AM and 91.9FM in Upper Montclair, NJ, and the introduction to you of Regional Broadcasting Services and the CEO George Louvis, you have shown your continued support of the show and our mission to create a barbershop and acappella network of shows and stations throughout the world. Your financial support is helping to bring all kinds of acappella music to the airwaves.  In 2003, you will see special nights featuring the music of Renee Craig, the music of Joe DeRosa, Music from the Heart of Texas Chorus, nights honoring Ed Waesches and the Five Towns SPEBS Chapter, live performances by quartets and a cappella groups, and dozens of appearances by The "APPLAUSE" guys at barbershop and a cappella shows throughout the country.  We will be in Montreal at the International contest and at the Bolton Landing Festival, and probably anywhere folks invite us to be <g>

      You are all so wonderful and important to us as listeners, supporters and just friends.  We are grateful for the opportunity to share our music with you each and every Thursday night.  We are proud to be the "single longest radio time slot for barbershop and acappella music in the world".

      We thought the link below was a "fun" Christmas Card that we could share with all of you.  Please enjoy !
      The "APPLAUSE" Show Christmas Card Just For You

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  www.harmonize.com/applauseshow
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show