Gala after Jan 22 performance of Isadora...No Apologies

  • John Link
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002

      In my previous email to you about Isadora...no apologies I forgot to mention the gala that will take place immediately after the opening-night performance on January 22nd. Tickets for the gala are $125 and include admission into the show that night. To buy your tickets for the gala, or for more information, call the Duncan Foundation at (212)691-5040.

      Isadora...no apologies tells the story of the life, dance, and vision of America's dance icon Isadora Duncan, the mother of modern dance. Lori Belilove, the world's leading interpreter of the dance of Isadora Duncan, will dance the role of Isadora.

      For more information:

      http://www.isadoraduncan.org/show1.html

      To buy tickets:

      https://www.telecharge.com/teletarget.asp?Event=ADUKID&Modifier=001&Source=O51

      ...or call Telecharge at
      (212)239-6200.

      See you there,
      John Link

      http://www.cdbaby.com/JohnLink
      http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais

      This email has been sent with an unregistered version of MaxBulk Mailer
      MaxBulk Mailer is a new easy-to-use mail merge software for Macintosh