Links to The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Ji gang, and I apologize for the second post in two days.

      However, Sue Jaques fro the group "Key of She" emailed me this morning that the links that I added to the information we sent yesterday are giving recipients only "blank" screens.  I am listing the two sites for you below in full URL so that if you are interested in supporting the show or in the "John Lennon" lithographs offer, you can use the full URL.  I apokogize again, but the whole purpose of our funding "update" was to give you those links.  Thanks for all of your support.

      The Applause Show Website:   www.harmonize.com/applauseshow

      The "John Lennon prints:  www.hometown.aol.com/rmtmusic/rmtmusic.html

      God Bless....hope to have you listening on Thursday night for our special 4 1/2 Hour Thanksgiving Show.

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  www.harmonize.com/applauseshow
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show