Sixth Wave's November News

  • AmySingsLA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi all!

      There are a couple of things we'd love your help with...  :-)

      Our debut CD, "Sixth Wave," which we released on our own label last year, has
      been re-released on LML Music's label and will be available nationally and in a
      record store near you TOMORROW (November 5th)!!  Same great music (although
      admittedly we're biased), new and improved artwork.  Heck, it even has one of
      those completely frustrating tape labels over the top of the CD box now.  We're
      legal!

      Here's the favor we're asking:  if you're in a record store in the next week or
      so, take a moment to check and see that we're in stock.  If not, ask them why
      not.    And remember, a cappella CDs are always thoughtful holiday gifts...
      :-)  When you get home, write us a quick email (email@...) and tell us
      about your experience.  What you'll get in return:  our undying gratitude,
      affection, and inclusion in our Christmas and Hannukah card lists.  OK, not the
      last one, but gratitude and affection to beat the band (pun intended)!

      And hey, if you're in the LA area with nothing to do this Friday, here's
      something to add to your calendar:

      Friday November 8th
      8:00 p.m.
      St. Victor's Catholic Church
      8643 Holloway Drive, West Hollywood
      310-652-1416 (reservations number)
      Suggested donation:  $15

      This concert serves 2 very important purposes...

      First of all, it's a benefit for the St. Victor's Music Guild.

      And secondly, it's the official celebration of the national release of our
      debut CD!

      Join us as St. Victor's turns their fellowship hall into a jazz club, complete
      with (gasp) liquor!  Support a worthy cause!  And bask in the knowledge that
      yet another a cappella group has a record label and national distribution!
      Hope to see you there.

      Amy Fogerson
      Sixth Wave - award-winning A Cappella Jazz/Pop/Rock -- http://www.6thwave.com
      Southern California CASA Ambassador -- http://welcome.to/SoCalCASA