An Exciting offer from The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor & T.J. Barranger

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Hi there netters,

      If you are a person who grew up with or like The Beatles, you should read on.  If not, DELETE.

      The Beatles were a music Icon.  They changed the music world more than any other group in history.  And their memory lives on in many ways.  John Lennon was probably, along with Paul McCartney, one of the most beloved members of the group.   His untimely death in 1980 took from the world a wonderful composer, lyracist and remarkable performer.  Recently, a discovery was made of portrait sets of John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon, his first wife.  The "APPLAUSE" Show is pleased to be able to present a unique opportunity to obtain rare artwork and, in doing so, offer your financial support to The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor and T.J.Barranger, the listener supported radio show eminating from the studios of WVRM Radio in Upper Montclair New Jersey.

      NOW TO THE EXCITING NEW OFFER FOR OUR LISTENERS!

      A financial supporter of The "APPLAUSE" Show, and a local entrepeur, has presented us with an offer to our listeners which involves a very rare find in the art world.  In 2000, Cynthia Lennon, the 1st wife of John and mother of Julian, and an artist in her own right, painted four portraits of John and gave them to Julian as a birthday gift on the 20th anniversary of John's death in 1980.  A production company in London contracted to produce a "limited edition" of these portraits in color lithograph prints.  The promotion never went through but there were 300 sets of these prints produced.  After Ms. Lennon and the production company took sets for their internal teams, there were 175 sets remaining. They were to be sold in a New York Retailer at $400.00 per set in 2000.  The owner of those remaining sets has made these sets available to The "APPLAUSE" Show as a fundraising vehicle.  A portion of every set will go to The "APPLAUSE" Show and it's fundraising campaign.  Take a look at the following URL to see these incredible prints and the history of the sets:
                               John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon
                               http://www.hometown.aol.com/rmtmusic/rmtmusic.html

      The price of $200.00 plus $10.00 shipping and handling is only available for a limited time.  The owner of these prints is making these available to people who are supporters and friends of the radio show.  People can order a single set or multiple sets and they will be sold on a "first come, first serve" basis until they are gone.  The "APPLAUSE" Show team is so grateful that he has made these available for our fundraising, and we hope that they will all be sold.

      The instructions are on the web page.  If you have any other questions, email me or call me at (908)432-8011

      We thank you for your interest in our radio show that brings you the finest in  barbershop and a cappella music.  And thank you for your continued support.

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show